Nissan 370Z Forum  

Problematic Vendors

Originally Posted by asdfsammich Haha! Your profile lists "Lawyer", which implies excellent comprehension skills. So I know you understood what I wrote. Which makes your misalinged response pure Ad hominem

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > 370Z Forum > The370Z.com Feedback, Suggestions & Questions

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
W.O.W. 370Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,757
Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
Rep Power: 15
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
Haha! Your profile lists "Lawyer", which implies excellent comprehension skills. So I know you understood what I wrote.

Which makes your misalinged response pure Ad hominem.

Look at my prior post.

Wasn't my argument or an insult.

So.....:sly:



Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by W.O.W. 370Z; 09-09-2012 at 06:45 PM.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
asdfsammich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 456
Drives: 09 370Z SR MT
Rep Power: 9
asdfsammich is on a distinguished road
Default

I saw your posts.

Not sure who you were arguing with.

That said, my perception is that having a vendor sandbox that keeps ads out, and expecting folks to excercise personal responsibility before sending money, promotes the opposite of gullability.

It's pretty easy to do your homework and figure out who not to send your money to.
asdfsammich is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Mr&Mrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,111
Drives: M6 TT370, Rogue
Rep Power: 7842
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Take away all the B.S about your sandbox theory and paranoia of an ad banner (which was just an example of being at my wits end) and keep it simple. By simple I mean when there is a known issue remove it, and don't let it back.

Also ads can be put up just as quickly by not having enough paying members like yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
I saw your posts.

Not sure who you were arguing with.

That said, my perception is that having a vendor sandbox that keeps ads out, and expecting folks to excercise personal responsibility before sending money, promotes the opposite of gullability.

It's pretty easy to do your homework and figure out who not to send your money to.
__________________
Project Z <--Click - Check out the link too many mods to list!
Mr&Mrs is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
W.O.W. 370Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,757
Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
Rep Power: 15
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
I saw your posts.

Not sure who you were arguing with.

That said, my perception is that having a vendor sandbox that keeps ads out, and expecting folks to excercise personal responsibility before sending money, promotes the opposite of gullability.

It's pretty easy to do your homework and figure out who not to send your money to.
You tell me? You went to Wiki and brought up ad hominem so you assumed I was arguing with you.

So vendor burns people, gets fired and is allowed back as another vendor should be par for the course here?

How can be make informed decisions when identities are hidden or just plain made up? Some of the vendors don't register with any of their states as business or corporations. How do you expect members to make any sort of reasonable decision about a potential vendor with their money?
W.O.W. 370Z is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #35 (permalink)
Track Member
 
tomnavone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: S.F. Bay Area
Posts: 723
Drives: Supercharged 370z
Rep Power: 13
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Jamaica got fired from UAM for stealing money and other fraudulent activity. He is back under guise of LCR.
Glad I saw this info before this thread got deleted
Thanks for the heads up
__________________
GTM Supercharger/HKS Camp2/Berk cbe/Motordyne art pipes/Hotchkis sways/ Eibach Springs/ Black Volk TE37/Bridgestone S-04
Powered by
tomnavone is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
asdfsammich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 456
Drives: 09 370Z SR MT
Rep Power: 9
asdfsammich is on a distinguished road
Default

The rating system suggested seems like a pretty good idea (preserves history). Probably cost-prohibitive.

For the two guys I somehow pissed off. Well, not intentional. I just don't agree with you. Nothing personal.
asdfsammich is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #37 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
W.O.W. 370Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,757
Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
Rep Power: 15
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
The rating system suggested seems like a pretty good idea (preserves history). Probably cost-prohibitive.

For the two guys I somehow pissed off. Well, not intentional. I just don't agree with you. Nothing personal.
I hate you.


This is how things get figured out. Civil conversation...somewhat civil.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #38 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Mr&Mrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tampa
Posts: 4,111
Drives: M6 TT370, Rogue
Rep Power: 7842
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Sorry if I seemed pissed off, not at all, just frustrated. As W.O.W mentioned just trying to help and falling on deaf ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
The rating system suggested seems like a pretty good idea (preserves history). Probably cost-prohibitive.

For the two guys I somehow pissed off. Well, not intentional. I just don't agree with you. Nothing personal.
__________________
Project Z <--Click - Check out the link too many mods to list!
Mr&Mrs is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #39 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
asdfsammich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 456
Drives: 09 370Z SR MT
Rep Power: 9
asdfsammich is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
I hate you.


This is how things get figured out. Civil conversation...somewhat civil.
Haha! Touché.

asdfsammich is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Jamaica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 15,362
Drives: Under boost
Rep Power: 69
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Jamaica got fired from UAM for stealing money and other fraudulent activity. He is back under guise of LCR.

Where is the vetting of these vendors?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Haha I can laugh at that. Fired from UAM? No actual proff of that. You have something out for UAM or Mike. Stealing money? You shouldn't talk unless ou have facts.. Your a lawyer you should know that.

Yours just behind the scenes and believes what everyone types an actually don't see that while picture only what you want to believe. It really doesn't get you know we're. You don't have facts but assumptions.

Fraud? What fraud? Yes I take money and continue to be on the forum? Do you see a banned status? You talk about people vendors being banned and come back being vendors? Have your looked at other companes like ******* You should have your facts. It would really help your argument .

Last edited by Jamaica; 09-09-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Jamaica is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #41 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
Huckleberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 35
Posts: 410
Drives: Z
Rep Power: 9
Huckleberry is on a distinguished road
Default

Sin over at AJ is top notch. Not sure what issues you had with him.
__________________
Huckleberry is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:30 PM   #42 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
Huckleberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 35
Posts: 410
Drives: Z
Rep Power: 9
Huckleberry is on a distinguished road
Default

Oh, and as far as ads; I already see them when I'm using my iPad.
__________________
Huckleberry is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #43 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
W.O.W. 370Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miami
Posts: 1,757
Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
Rep Power: 15
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica View Post
Haha I can laugh at that. Fired from UAM? No actual proff of that. You have something out for UAM or Mike. Stealing money? You shouldn't talk unless ou have facts.. Your a lawyer you should know that.

Yours just behind the scenes and believes what everyone types an actually don't see that while picture only what you want to believe. It really doesn't get you know we're. You don't have facts but assumptions.

Fraud? What fraud? Yes I take money and continue to be on the forum? Do you see a banned status? You talk about people vendors being banned and come back being vendors? Have your looked at other companes like ******* You should have your facts. It would really help your argument .
OK Linda@LCR.

I have a problem with liars especially who hide behind computers. You took a members money claiming to sell them a genuine Zele but then once you have their money you let them know its a replica that you and Mike made. Real classy... I have facts and evidence. Just like u did that Mike was allowing you to make molds of his Zele.:thumbup:

But you are right this is funny now. It's pathetic.


Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
W.O.W. 370Z is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #44 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
Huckleberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 35
Posts: 410
Drives: Z
Rep Power: 9
Huckleberry is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
OK Linda@LCR.

I have a problem with liars especially who hide behind computers. You took a members money claiming to sell them a genuine Zele but then once you have their money you let them know its a replica that you and Mike made. Real classy... I have facts and evidence. Just like u did that Mike was allowing you to make molds of his Zele.:thumbup:

But you are right this is funny now. It's pathetic.


Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Where is this person? And why isn't one backing up any claims? I understand it the weekend, but let's start sending out some pm's.

Let's get to the bottom of stuff.

__________________
Huckleberry is offline  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Jamaica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 15,362
Drives: Under boost
Rep Power: 69
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
OK Linda@LCR.

I have a problem with liars especially who hide behind computers. You took a members money claiming to sell them a genuine Zele but then once you have their money you let them know its a replica that you and Mike made. Real classy... I have facts and evidence. Just like u did that Mike was allowing you to make molds of his Zele.:thumbup:

But you are right this is funny now. It's pathetic.


Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

again were are your facts? which member I told that I sold a zele kit to telling it was the real one? This is just he vs she said. Facts will actually win your the argument unless you have them?!? or you just love to pick a fight?
With mike and molds of zele, facts were seen, cuz I had them and kept my proof because with out evidence, it gets you no were. but idk weres yours at?

Liars that hide computers? most of the socal community and some vendors have seen me in person. I have no were to hide. Theres nothing to hide from.
If you have anger man theres therapy and counseling for it.
Jamaica is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
vendors persiani Canada 11 06-24-2012 12:52 PM
Calling Vendors to PM me ddvette9 Suspension/Brakes 6 01-06-2012 06:53 PM
WORK Gs2 or Gs4 - which vendors? mikey1600 Wheels & Tires 2 11-10-2011 10:39 PM
Vendors!!! 370zNoob Wanted 4 10-03-2010 02:44 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2