View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
OK Linda@LCR.

I have a problem with liars especially who hide behind computers. You took a members money claiming to sell them a genuine Zele but then once you have their money you let them know its a replica that you and Mike made. Real classy... I have facts and evidence. Just like u did that Mike was allowing you to make molds of his Zele.:thumbup:

But you are right this is funny now. It's pathetic.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

again were are your facts? which member I told that I sold a zele kit to telling it was the real one? This is just he vs she said. Facts will actually win your the argument unless you have them?!? or you just love to pick a fight?
With mike and molds of zele, facts were seen, cuz I had them and kept my proof because with out evidence, it gets you no were. but idk weres yours at?

Liars that hide computers? most of the socal community and some vendors have seen me in person. I have no were to hide. Theres nothing to hide from.
If you have anger man theres therapy and counseling for it.