View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #34 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
I saw your posts.

Not sure who you were arguing with.

That said, my perception is that having a vendor sandbox that keeps ads out, and expecting folks to excercise personal responsibility before sending money, promotes the opposite of gullability.

It's pretty easy to do your homework and figure out who not to send your money to.
You tell me? You went to Wiki and brought up ad hominem so you assumed I was arguing with you.

So vendor burns people, gets fired and is allowed back as another vendor should be par for the course here?

How can be make informed decisions when identities are hidden or just plain made up? Some of the vendors don't register with any of their states as business or corporations. How do you expect members to make any sort of reasonable decision about a potential vendor with their money?