View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Jamaica got fired from UAM for stealing money and other fraudulent activity. He is back under guise of LCR.

Where is the vetting of these vendors?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Haha I can laugh at that. Fired from UAM? No actual proff of that. You have something out for UAM or Mike. Stealing money? You shouldn't talk unless ou have facts.. Your a lawyer you should know that.

Yours just behind the scenes and believes what everyone types an actually don't see that while picture only what you want to believe. It really doesn't get you know we're. You don't have facts but assumptions.

Fraud? What fraud? Yes I take money and continue to be on the forum? Do you see a banned status? You talk about people vendors being banned and come back being vendors? Have your looked at other companes like ******* You should have your facts. It would really help your argument .

Last edited by Jamaica; 09-09-2012 at 07:15 PM.