Nissan 370Z Forum

Nissan 370Z Forum (http://www.the370z.com/)
-   Member's 370Z Gallery (http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/)
-   -   Rusty's Nismo Journal (http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/48353-rustys-nismo-journal.html)

redondoaveb 10-14-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 3883385)
The same size as I have on the rear now. But with more grip. :driving:

Oh, I know. :driving:

Rusty 02-26-2020 08:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My oil catch cans came today. Got them from Amazon. Have to get some braided hose now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hotrodz 02-26-2020 08:14 PM

Love the color!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spartan 1771 02-27-2020 10:14 AM

Those are the exact cans I have. I added a small rubber o-ring around the dipstick and the top bolt (which you'll use if you don't use the breathers). The ring helped to seal those areas properly. I also put a small amount of steel wool inside of the small baffle.

Nissan 370Z Forum - Spartan 1771's Album: Dual Oil Catch Cans

Rusty 02-27-2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 (Post 3911426)
Those are the exact cans I have. I added a small rubber o-ring around the dipstick and the top bolt (which you'll use if you don't use the breathers). The ring helped to seal those areas properly. I also put a small amount of steel wool inside of the small baffle.

Nissan 370Z Forum - Spartan 1771's Album: Dual Oil Catch Cans

:tiphat: :tup:

gbrettin 02-27-2020 11:22 AM

Motion Raceworks catch can is really nice for the price. Check that out!

BGTV8 02-27-2020 01:49 PM

At 300ml each they are too small for motorsport use - I am required to have a 2-litre catch can.

Spooler 02-27-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGTV8 (Post 3911471)
At 300ml each they are too small for motorsport use - I am required to have a 2-litre catch can.

Radium makes them if you don't already have them.

redondoaveb 02-27-2020 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love what they put in the description :rofl2:

gbrettin 02-27-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGTV8 (Post 3911471)
At 300ml each they are too small for motorsport use - I am required to have a 2-litre catch can.

Are you running M1 fuel?

Rusty 02-27-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BGTV8 (Post 3911471)
At 300ml each they are too small for motorsport use - I am required to have a 2-litre catch can.

Trackday car. No rules to follow. If I was running in a series. Yea, it would be different.

Rusty 02-27-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redondoaveb (Post 3911478)
I love what they put in the description :rofl2:

I seen that when I bought them. And they are right. At least they are honest. :rofl2:

Rusty 02-27-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 (Post 3911426)
Those are the exact cans I have. I added a small rubber o-ring around the dipstick and the top bolt (which you'll use if you don't use the breathers). The ring helped to seal those areas properly. I also put a small amount of steel wool inside of the small baffle.

Nissan 370Z Forum - Spartan 1771's Album: Dual Oil Catch Cans

What size AN fittings and hose did you use?

redondoaveb 02-27-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 3911492)
I seen that when I bought them. And they are right. At least they are honest. :rofl2:

You bought them just for the free gift, admit it. :rofl2:

redondoaveb 02-27-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 3911496)
What size AN fittings and hose did you use?

My SOHO kit use's 8's and 10's if that helps any.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2