Nissan 370Z Forum  

Unimpressed by the 400z

Originally Posted by goeagles11 I know we all want to act like our Zs are still relevant but get real. This new Z will be a massive upgrade. Just the

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 400Z General Area > Nissan 400Z General Discussions

Like Tree64Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2021, 08:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member
 
Asus_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: neverland.
Posts: 344
Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Rep Power: 1167
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeagles11 View Post
I know we all want to act like our Zs are still relevant but get real. This new Z will be a massive upgrade. Just the engine change puts it in a completely new class. What “technology” do you care about that is putting you off? You’re worried it won’t have Apple car play?

Come on now.
Obviously the new z will feature newer tech and it'll be faster, but that isn't the only reason people buy cars? At least i should hope not otherwise anything older than 2-3 years and you'll already be itching for an "upgrade". I myself, didnt buy the Z because of speed and it sure as hell wasn't the fastest thing around too and unless you track your z, where are you going with all this extra speed? We'll still see each other at the next red light anyway lol.

I absolutely love that Nissan decided to make a new Z and their decision to make the new z standard only speaks volumes, but i think Nissan really set the bar with the 370z. Despite the common issues our cars have, overall its an amazing car. I don't think this new z is up to what Nissan is capable of. This in itself i think will only make previous Z's more relevant and desired.

Last edited by Asus_; 01-10-2021 at 08:17 PM.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:03 AM   #32 (permalink)
Base Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 164
Drives: Evo X MR / 350z
Rep Power: 11
triso07 is on a distinguished road
Default

I may be mistaken but when he was saying tech I assumed he meant from a chassis, engine, transmission, suspension standpoint. Meaning, the architecture for this car is old and the engine is from a car released in 2017.

From that perspective there is less to be excited about. It's not a ground up build where we'll see new everything.

My points are still that this helps keep cost low and reliability high, while providing a very nice upgrade over the current 370. It's a wise business decision and probably the only way we were going to get a new Z during these difficult times for the company and the push for electrification.

I think Nissan is still able differentiate this car significantly from the 370 with better brakes, better handling, more (tunable) power, refreshed design, and some modern screen tech.
Voice59 likes this.
triso07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 12:22 PM   #33 (permalink)
Track Member
 
Tractionless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Atlantic SE
Posts: 714
Drives: '10 Silv. ST AT
Rep Power: 20
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Side pro is good, front looks like what Scion already failed at and the rear obviously pulled off the already ugly 240Z. Yup pun intended.

Couldn't care less about tech nor power making up for other low lights. If I did I wouldn't have taken the 420 hp hit to own a 370Z, yes previous platform had 750hp.

As for price, I can't justify the price of a new 370Z as I bought my '10 Sport Touring with 72k on it in 2016 for $15k (clean title, no wrecks etc., yes well bought) so obviously won't be able to for the 400 neither.

The 370Z will be the pinnacle for Nissan's design of the Z platform.

With what I view a an aesthetic fail in the 400Z next up for me will be 718 Porsche.
__________________
Keith
Toys Not Tots

Last edited by Tractionless; 01-11-2021 at 12:28 PM.
Tractionless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 02:30 PM   #34 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Voice59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va Beach, Virginia
Posts: 1,405
Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Rep Power: 12
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by triso07 View Post
I may be mistaken but when he was saying tech I assumed he meant from a chassis, engine, transmission, suspension standpoint. Meaning, the architecture for this car is old and the engine is from a car released in 2017.

From that perspective there is less to be excited about. It's not a ground up build where we'll see new everything.

My points are still that this helps keep cost low and reliability high, while providing a very nice upgrade over the current 370. It's a wise business decision and probably the only way we were going to get a new Z during these difficult times for the company and the push for electrification.

I think Nissan is still able differentiate this car significantly from the 370 with better brakes, better handling, more (tunable) power, refreshed design, and some modern screen tech.
That's what I was getting at. I can't fault a company for using the cost effective option in order to stay in business. But as someone who has seen a car I own last a decade unchanged I was really hoping that the new car would be just that...new. And while people will consider it having the 3.0t a new engine, even that will be 4-5 years old by the time it's released.
__________________
Amuse//GTM//Stance//Z1//ONEighty//Defi//VolkRacing//FLy1Motorsports
Seibon//FastIntentions//Zspeed//Mishimoto//EBC//Innovate//Defi//Ichiba
Quaife//RJM//Galeforce//ShineAuto//TWM//IG @n0w_u_z_me
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:23 PM   #35 (permalink)
Base Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Dallas TX
Posts: 203
Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
Rep Power: 9166
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
That's what I was getting at. I can't fault a company for using the cost effective option in order to stay in business. But as someone who has seen a car I own last a decade unchanged I was really hoping that the new car would be just that...new. And while people will consider it having the 3.0t a new engine, even that will be 4-5 years old by the time it's released.
I completely get where you're coming from but a couple of questions:
1. Would you rather Nissan partner with another car maker such as Toyota with Subaru or Toyota with BMW with the making of the BRZ/FRS or the Supra? Basically one could say that the Supra doesn't have much in other than the shell, QA of the car and a tune?

2. Considering the R&D that would be needed to build a new engine - would you be willing to pay much more than lets say $45k for a new engine and new technology?

Considering they already have a twin turbo for the Q - why not use the same engine and technology - work on adding a manual to it - and work out the kinks - maybe look at the existing shortcomings of the Q60 and look to improve on that for the new Z. This way your focus can be on things such as the shell, the improvement of the engine and other things to make it a revision as far as teh engine of the Q60 and giving the looks and interior tech of the new Z.

I don't know - again, I understand that the hype makes it seem like this would be a BRAND NEW car and it feels more like a refresh that should have happened several years ago.
Voice59 likes this.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 10:54 PM   #36 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Voice59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va Beach, Virginia
Posts: 1,405
Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Rep Power: 12
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
I completely get where you're coming from but a couple of questions:
1. Would you rather Nissan partner with another car maker such as Toyota with Subaru or Toyota with BMW with the making of the BRZ/FRS or the Supra? Basically one could say that the Supra doesn't have much in other than the shell, QA of the car and a tune?

2. Considering the R&D that would be needed to build a new engine - would you be willing to pay much more than lets say $45k for a new engine and new technology?

Considering they already have a twin turbo for the Q - why not use the same engine and technology - work on adding a manual to it - and work out the kinks - maybe look at the existing shortcomings of the Q60 and look to improve on that for the new Z. This way your focus can be on things such as the shell, the improvement of the engine and other things to make it a revision as far as teh engine of the Q60 and giving the looks and interior tech of the new Z.

I don't know - again, I understand that the hype makes it seem like this would be a BRAND NEW car and it feels more like a refresh that should have happened several years ago.

1. Would I prefer Nissan were able to produce a wholly new car on their own? Yes.

But if it took collaborating with another manufacture to produce something fresh and innovative, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it. Just as long as the car was mostly Nissan (if that makes sense).


2. Yeah, if Nissan were to produce a real banger, I'd pay the money for it. If the Nismo version of the Z was a 4L twin turbo with a kick *** transmission and suspension, I'd feel justified paying a bit more. Hell, I was in the market for a Q60 Black S had they followed through with their ambitions.

3. I'm not knocking them for using the engine. I'm knocking them for deciding to do it so late. I feel like the introduction of the Q50/Q60 and the VR30 platform should've been when it took place. I mean they've had a solid twin turbo V6 since what? 2009. The kinks have been worked out. If they want to take a twin turbo engine/set up from one of their own, they could've literally just handed that down to the Z in 2015, and made a new platform for the GTR. The most "innovative" thing they did for the Z in the past 10 years was add Recaro seats to the Nismo.
Asus_ likes this.
__________________
Amuse//GTM//Stance//Z1//ONEighty//Defi//VolkRacing//FLy1Motorsports
Seibon//FastIntentions//Zspeed//Mishimoto//EBC//Innovate//Defi//Ichiba
Quaife//RJM//Galeforce//ShineAuto//TWM//IG @n0w_u_z_me
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:07 AM   #37 (permalink)
Base Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Posts: 60
Drives: 2017 370Z Black 6MT
Rep Power: 3
2017370ZBlack is on a distinguished road
Default

To the OP, complaining about a "lack of innovation" on the upcoming "400Z", what do you think they should have done? I like the simplicity. Less stuff to break. Tech for tech's sake sucks.

I have a 2017 370Z which through an aftermarket head unit has Android Auto. The only things that I wish the car could have is blind spot monitoring and ventilated seats would be great too.

I understand Nissan's budget on the 400Z was around $240 million. A total new design from the ground up on a new chassis is over a billion. I'm amazed that they are going to release a 400Z at all, considering Nissan's rough last few years and the world economic doldrums we are in. They don't sell enough of cars like this to justify dropping a billion on a total new design.

If Nissan had done a total new design from the ground up, 400Z's or whatever they would have called it would probably start at $50K and go up from there.

The new 400Z will have a V6 twin turbo, 6-speed manual or probably a 9-speed auto, updated safety features and blind spot monitoring, updated infotainment, revised chassis, good build quality/fit and finish, and great looks. What more is there to want for a reasonable price?
DarkJak and NissanFreak81 like this.
2017370ZBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 01:13 AM   #38 (permalink)
Base Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Posts: 60
Drives: 2017 370Z Black 6MT
Rep Power: 3
2017370ZBlack is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
1. Would I prefer Nissan were able to produce a wholly new car on their own? Yes.

But if it took collaborating with another manufacture to produce something fresh and innovative, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it. Just as long as the car was mostly Nissan (if that makes sense).


2. Yeah, if Nissan were to produce a real banger, I'd pay the money for it. If the Nismo version of the Z was a 4L twin turbo with a kick *** transmission and suspension, I'd feel justified paying a bit more. Hell, I was in the market for a Q60 Black S had they followed through with their ambitions.

3. I'm not knocking them for using the engine. I'm knocking them for deciding to do it so late. I feel like the introduction of the Q50/Q60 and the VR30 platform should've been when it took place. I mean they've had a solid twin turbo V6 since what? 2009. The kinks have been worked out. If they want to take a twin turbo engine/set up from one of their own, they could've literally just handed that down to the Z in 2015, and made a new platform for the GTR. The most "innovative" thing they did for the Z in the past 10 years was add Recaro seats to the Nismo.

The GT-R's twin turbo engine is hand-built by a group of 4 guys. Would cost too much to put that engine into a Z. Perhaps they could have taken the GT-R's engine and built it on an assembly line instead, thus lowering the costs. You're wanting Nissan to sell a 565hp car for $50K. LOL
2017370ZBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 06:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,909
Drives: 13 370z 6MT
Rep Power: 2428625
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017370ZBlack View Post
blind spot monitoring
The most worthless annoying nanny feature you could ask for. Adjust your mirrors properly and there is no blind spot.

Loading down the new Z with useless nanny features is nothing I'm interested in. Go get a mini van if you want that junk
JARblue, DarkJak, Rusty and 3 others like this.
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 02:45 PM   #40 (permalink)
Now a Ronin Samurai
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fayettenam,Pennsyltucky
Age: 64
Posts: 29,248
Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rep Power: 2684422
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
The most worthless annoying nanny feature you could ask for. Adjust your mirrors properly and there is no blind spot.

Loading down the new Z with useless nanny features is nothing I'm interested in. Go get a mini van if you want that junk
Yea.......Who wants a sports car that is overloaded with tech features that takes away from the driving experience.
__________________
Group C Driver, After Mods-334HP-279Tor. STD.|F.I. LTH|CBE/12" Resonators|Stillen Gen3|285/35-19, 345/30-19 Mich PSS on 9.5x19 and 12x19 ForgeLine Rims, Nismo RC Brake Ducts,|UpRev Tuned|http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 03:14 PM   #41 (permalink)
Base Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 111
Drives: 20 Nissan 370Z PR M6
Rep Power: 6712
viiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond reputeviiv has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ZS-Carpenter View Post
The most worthless annoying nanny feature you could ask for. Adjust your mirrors properly and there is no blind spot.

Loading down the new Z with useless nanny features is nothing I'm interested in. Go get a mini van if you want that junk
You guys do realize the new Z will have automated emergency braking right? That 'nanny feature' will become mandatory on all new cars from 2022 onward.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 03:20 PM   #42 (permalink)
Now a Ronin Samurai
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fayettenam,Pennsyltucky
Age: 64
Posts: 29,248
Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rep Power: 2684422
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
You guys do realize the new Z will have automated emergency braking right? That 'nanny feature' will become mandatory on all new cars from 2022 onward.
That's one of the reasons I won't be buying a new sports car. Too many nannies.
JARblue and -ZS-Carpenter like this.
__________________
Group C Driver, After Mods-334HP-279Tor. STD.|F.I. LTH|CBE/12" Resonators|Stillen Gen3|285/35-19, 345/30-19 Mich PSS on 9.5x19 and 12x19 ForgeLine Rims, Nismo RC Brake Ducts,|UpRev Tuned|http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 03:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
JARblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Age: 39
Posts: 34,290
Drives: 2011 6MT 1998 M3/4/5
Rep Power: 2684432
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
You guys do realize the new Z will have automated emergency braking right? That 'nanny feature' will become mandatory on all new cars from 2022 onward.
There's a fuse removal for that
-ZS-Carpenter likes this.
__________________

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:35 PM   #44 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Voice59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va Beach, Virginia
Posts: 1,405
Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Rep Power: 12
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017370ZBlack View Post
The GT-R's twin turbo engine is hand-built by a group of 4 guys. Would cost too much to put that engine into a Z. Perhaps they could have taken the GT-R's engine and built it on an assembly line instead, thus lowering the costs. You're wanting Nissan to sell a 565hp car for $50K. LOL
I didn't mention anything about wanting them to sell a car for $50k. In fact I believe I eluded to being willing to pay more for a car that performed. So...I'm not sure where you're going with this...but thanks for your input. It was....helpful?
__________________
Amuse//GTM//Stance//Z1//ONEighty//Defi//VolkRacing//FLy1Motorsports
Seibon//FastIntentions//Zspeed//Mishimoto//EBC//Innovate//Defi//Ichiba
Quaife//RJM//Galeforce//ShineAuto//TWM//IG @n0w_u_z_me
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Voice59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Va Beach, Virginia
Posts: 1,405
Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Rep Power: 12
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2017370ZBlack View Post
To the OP, complaining about a "lack of innovation" on the upcoming "400Z", what do you think they should have done? I like the simplicity. Less stuff to break. Tech for tech's sake sucks.

I have a 2017 370Z which through an aftermarket head unit has Android Auto. The only things that I wish the car could have is blind spot monitoring and ventilated seats would be great too.

I understand Nissan's budget on the 400Z was around $240 million. A total new design from the ground up on a new chassis is over a billion. I'm amazed that they are going to release a 400Z at all, considering Nissan's rough last few years and the world economic doldrums we are in. They don't sell enough of cars like this to justify dropping a billion on a total new design.

If Nissan had done a total new design from the ground up, 400Z's or whatever they would have called it would probably start at $50K and go up from there.

The new 400Z will have a V6 twin turbo, 6-speed manual or probably a 9-speed auto, updated safety features and blind spot monitoring, updated infotainment, revised chassis, good build quality/fit and finish, and great looks. What more is there to want for a reasonable price?
So they're going to put the same engine from the Q60, more than likely the same manual transmission from the current model Z, but put in a brand new 9 speed auto? LOL. Ok man...

Here's a quote from Car and Driver:

Like its beastly brother, the Nissan GT-R, the 400Z is expected to be powered by a twin-turbocharged V-6. But, instead of the fire-breathing 565-hp 3.8-liter thatís under the hood of the GT-R, the 400Z will likely get the 300-hp 3.0-liter mill from the Infiniti Q60. It's also possible that high-performance NISMO variant could get the 400-hp version of that engine that's currently exclusive to the Q60 Red Sport 400. While all-wheel drive is available in the Infiniti, we expect Nissan will stick with rear-wheel drive exclusively for the 400Z. Nissan has promised a six-speed manual transmission as standard, but we expect that a seven-speed automatic will also be offered as an option.

And although this article is old, I haven't seen any others that mention a 9 speed auto.
__________________
Amuse//GTM//Stance//Z1//ONEighty//Defi//VolkRacing//FLy1Motorsports
Seibon//FastIntentions//Zspeed//Mishimoto//EBC//Innovate//Defi//Ichiba
Quaife//RJM//Galeforce//ShineAuto//TWM//IG @n0w_u_z_me
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2021 400Z Thoughts? mokhan996 Nissan 400Z General Discussions 53 Yesterday 12:12 PM
How much do you think Nissan 400Z will cost? admin Nissan 400Z Pricing / Ordering Discussions 23 11-12-2020 10:56 PM
First look at the NEW 400Z Trips Nissan 400Z Photos / Videos / Media Gallery 5 10-21-2020 11:56 PM
Why the 400Z was killed WICKED_GRIN Nissan 370Z General Discussions 64 04-16-2010 10:05 AM
400z Zsteve Nissan 370Z General Discussions 56 03-22-2010 12:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2