Nissan 370Z Forum  

Who uses car covers on their Z?

Reading mixed information on if car covers can actually damage your paint. What are people's thoughts on this? My Z is only driven on weekends and throughout the week it

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z Tech Area > Exterior & Interior

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By redondoaveb
  • 3 Post By old guy
  • 3 Post By God-Speed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2018, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who uses car covers on their Z?

Reading mixed information on if car covers can actually damage your paint. What are people's thoughts on this?

My Z is only driven on weekends and throughout the week it is parked under a car port but the front half of thr car is exposed outside of the carport. This is my parking arrangement with my landlord.

So it is exposed to the sun and rain, I was thinking of getting a car cover but kind of refrained when I learned that they can also cause harm to the paint.

Who here uses a cover on their Z out in the sun, are their covers that will protrct against sun/rain damage without causing any kind of damage itself, any recomendations?
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote