View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 09:28 PM   #198 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
Turn in immediately after or in the transition from braking is less sharp than with a sway bar. Not something I'm particularly concerned about tuning out, as I feel the trade off is worth it while I'm getting used to the car. Lots of high speed transition grip and and good grip and rotation on throttle at corner exit.

You're not wrong, but test time is often limited. Not off the table as I develop the car and my driving. I just don't want to be one of those guys blaming the car when fundamental driving technique is lacking.
I know you are limited in time and testing. Best bet is trying to find something that work for most areas.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote