View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjpthree View Post
this past weekend I decided to take a look at my brake pads. Got the wheel off and realized I could not visually see the pad, so I removed the "boot" that houses the pad. Once I got it apart, lost some brake fluid and realized this was not the best way to do this so I put it all back together and decided to leave it up to the professionals. Now the issue is that when I push on the brake pedal the pedal goes all the way to the floor. When I pump the brakes, I do get the pressure back, but only temporarily. The brakes are working, but something is not right. How can I get the brakes working normally? (I did check the brake fluid and it is full.)
Don't know what you mean be that. But it sounds like you got air in the system. And it needs bled.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote