View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 06:41 PM   #19 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeThruHead View Post
ok guys just gonna spend 5 years with traction control on and then i'll come back to this thread
Do want you want. It's your money. We are just trying to tell things from our experience. A lot of the guys who chimed in have years of track experience. My track time goes all the way back to the mid 70's. I've seen guys like you jump in with both feet and then bail out before the season was over. Asked them why. It started out as fun, but then realizes that they was in over their heads in learning car set up. Couldn't figure why they wasn't getting faster. And no longer enjoyed it. Want to know what is an ego destroyer is. Passing a Miata coming out of a turn. Then only to have it pass you on the brakes going into the next turn. And if there is a series of turns. He lost you. You won't even see his tail lights.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote