Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 09:57 PM   #1576 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
It's the CCP government, it wouldn't surprise me. The lab would use the animals, the company or person that is supposed to dispose of them decided it would be a good idea to make a few bucks at the wet market.
That's one of the things I read about back in Feb. The lab techs after they get done with the animals. And the animals are useless to them. Take the bats to the wet market and sell them for some extra cash. The other thing I read. After they get done with the animals. They throw the animals into the trash. The trash is outside outside of the lab in the open air. They sit there until the trash gets picked up.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote