View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 09:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
So I emailed SPL aswell with my alignment report to see what their suggestion also is.

This is what they replied with:

"I would get bumpsteer adjustable front tie rod ends and check the rear bushings for the dartiness. A camber arm would not be a bad idea in the rear to get the camber equal on each side and get rid of the deflection in that bushing. The traction arm might also help if you are lowered to keep the toe from changing in the rear to get the car from moving around on you."
You need the SPL upper arms to adjust for camber and caster. The dartiness is from the rear toe. Once you get the SPL upper arms. Try these align specs.

Front camber -1.7
Caster +6
Toe 1/16" in

Rear camber -1.7
Toe 1/16" in

These are good street specs. If you want more of track spec. You increase camber, and start to get the toe closer to zero. Then the car becomes darty.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote