View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 01:32 PM   #83 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
I've seen my car hit a MAX 230? Even at 200 its fairly high but honestly hitting 200+ is "normal operation" on our 370's. Limp mode from my understanding would be for example if you're lugging your engine, it'll go into limp mode to prevent catastrophic failure. Yes CSC is Clutch Slave Cylinder. For some odd reason, the Slave Cylinder are notorious to fail on our cars. Whether its 50k Miles of 5k Miles, it'll go when it wants. Here's a link to the Zspeed CMAK CSC thread that will direct you to a safer and more effective piece that'll prevent that from happening.

ZSpeed CMAK Clutch Movement Alteration Kit CSC Delete

Which Clutch would you recommend?
The ECU will start to pull timing at 240F oil temp. The higher it gets, the more timing it will pull. Once it gets to 280F. Then it's limp mode.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote