View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #6409 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Im in the same boat. The GF growing up poor (they had to get govt. rations just to survive winters), doesnt like to throw things away, she will donate to Goodwilll though. But I can look around as I sit, and see more than a handful of stuff we dont need..
She really hates to throw away food. She says its habit from growing up. If you didnt eat what little food you had, you starved...
I have to go through the refrigerator regularly to check on old stuff.
My parents went through the depression. My dad grew up on a farm. They didn't throw anything away. Fixed it and reused it. Ate everything off an animal. Nothing went to waste. My mom, had it somewhat easy. Her mom worked on the river boats on the Ohio, and Mississippi rivers. So they had an income. Growing up like that. Mom threw everything away. So, I'm a mixed bag of the two. Keep it, and throw it. I know what you are going through.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote