View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 04:21 PM   #4997 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I know. It will break my heart when they're gone...

Part of my challenge over the last few days is that my younger two sisters are completely clueless when it comes to our parents' health. When my sister that's two years younger than me & I try to point out to the other two the health issues, they say 'well, they can't be that bad'.... or 'you're exaggerating'

Yet, they will be the two that come in, throw the sister that lives there out and sell the house and contents and keep the money.....
When my mom went into the nursing home. I asked my brother if he wanted to take care of things. He said no. Then I said. Ok, don't question me on how and why I'm doing things. If you do. Then everything gets thrown in your lap. And I wash my hands of everything. You start from scratch. He never questioned me. Every once in a while. He would ask if I needed help. I said, no. Everything is handled.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html