View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 11:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
I've had both the JWT and Southbend stage 2 setup. They both pretty much felt the same, and drivability is pretty much just like stock. The only time I could really tell I had an aftermarket clutch was when I would power shift or dump the clutch, it grabbed a lot harder than the stock setup. I also had the Southbend lightened flywheel. It was 22lbs (stock is 31lbs).. it was a little noisy when sitting at idle, but while you're driving you won't be able to hear it. Plus it revs up so much faster than the stock crap.
Great info as always. Do you know how heavy is the JWT flywheel? Is it aluminum or steel? Also are both JWT and Sounthbent stage 2 kit can hold similar amount of power?
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote