View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #72 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
We all hope the numbers are repeatable. It's a good thing. We need people to push the limits of what can be done with this motor. It's just got to be proveable and repeatable. If it's just one factory freak car that doesn't help the community. If it's one of those things where you can buy their parts, take them to your local tuner and drop 350whp on demand, everybody benefits.
yea well first step in this is for them to talk about what is even being done with it and help out the community....which this is.

trap speed would be cool to see. it better be big for all this talk and "high" numbers. i mean with my tiny WHP i trapped pretty high a few times for N/A. interested to see if this will ever be shown.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony