View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
from the 350Z and 240sx community I heard only good things about the brand and customer service being stateside for rebuiltability of thier products...

I'm going with them or PBM on my next set because of a provided dyno sheet for your set which is a plus on quality control!

This is exactly why I am going with them. Dyno sheet + stateside facilities for rebuilds/re-valving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
I took my car equipped with the 500 series and Swift upgrades to the Dragon this year for ZDayZ. I couldn't believe my car was capable of the way it performed that week. I don't autox/track it (yet), so I apologize for my lack of information specific to your application. I will say that a professional driving/autox instructor drove it and commented a number of times on how well-balanced the car was, and how he couldn't find any complaints/vices with my car or the way it was setup. I'm also running nismo s-tune sways and RE11's.
Cool, thx!

The 500's aren't a true rear coilover, are they? I'm pretty sure the 510's are...