Thread: Megan Journal
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #124 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

another update !

I havent done much yesterday other than to bolt an OEM catback to avoid some complain about the noise ! and to look how the idle was.
As I expected, the engine was running extremely rich ! 10.25-10.5 AFR
on my first try I got it very close ! but I couldnt do much as I dont have the radiator connected yet ! I only did 2 start of about 30 sec

Today I continued one of many projects going on !
Remember the car will be mostly used for the track as a lot of streetability of the car has been and will be removed.
There is still a lot to be done but its a start ! I finished the radiator mount earlier today
disregard the oem intake since I wanted to have mostly everything stock for the first idle & low load tune.