View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo09 View Post
I really don't know what Sean will be pricing these at. I am just helping out in the measurements and testing for him. We did all the testing on Friday and they will need one more minor redesign before SPL Parts gets them to the World Challenge guys for their March event in Florida. Sean is a very detailed orientated designer (which I totally appreciate) and won’t let anything out of his shop until he is 120% satisfied with the product. The good news is I can take them out to Texas World Speedway (TWS) on my next instructors weekend (3/9 & 3/10) and drive the **** out of them and see how they perform. No matter how you slice it – they are a major upgrade over the stock arms/settings and I am very excited to give them a work out. My new alignment is head and shoulders over what the factor settings were and with all this new found camber and caster I am looking forward to some fun.

Here are a couple of picx's of what is coming.
I got a solid woody going on.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote