View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking phunk's road race fuel pump install

Well, I finally got the fuel pump installed. Instead of going into details about the install. I took alot of pictures for you guys. If you have any questions about it, please ask. If you are planning on doing this yourself. Give yourself a good day to do it. I took 3 days working on it part time. Read the instructions twice. Then read them again as you are going through each step. Write down you meter reading when you check the fuel level sender on the driver side. You will need this when you double check the sender after you have installed the pump. To make it easier. Remove everything inside the car. seats and panels. give yourself all the room you need. Soon as you remove the pass side pump and driver side sending unit. remove the o-rings and wipe them off. Seems like they don't like gas and air combination on them. They like to swell up if you don't wipe them dry. Get yourself a small camera and take pictures of inside the tank. So you know what it looks like. This makes it easier for when you are working in there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.JPG (260.5 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg 002.JPG (260.2 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg 003.JPG (252.7 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (276.9 KB, 275 views)
File Type: jpg 005.JPG (261.7 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg 006.JPG (263.2 KB, 289 views)
File Type: jpg 007.JPG (261.0 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg 008.JPG (256.3 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg 009.JPG (246.9 KB, 485 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote