View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Once you have the stock bar out. Put your spacer plates that was on the end of the Robispec harness bar in place on the frame bracket sticking out. The bar and spacer plates ONLY go in one way. They WILL NOT fit the other way. THE ROUNDED PART OF THE SPACER PLATE IS ON TOP! SAME WITH THE BAR! My bar went in tight. Thought for awhile that I might have to use a porti-power to jack the frame apart. Had the bar in backwards. Turned the bar around. And it was still on the tight side. But it went in. I put the driver side spacer in first. Next I put the bar in. Raised up the right side alittle and dropped the that spacer into place. Align the bolt holes, and used the bolts that came with the bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.JPG (253.6 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg 008.JPG (259.2 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg 009.JPG (251.8 KB, 444 views)
File Type: jpg 010.JPG (263.3 KB, 800 views)
File Type: jpg 011.JPG (247.8 KB, 425 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote