Forum: Parts for sale (Private Classifieds)
03-16-2013, 08:25 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 977
|
Forum: Parts for sale (Private Classifieds)
03-12-2013, 08:59 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,369
|
Forum: Exhaust/Intake
08-27-2012, 12:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 1,605
Views: 143,356
|
Forum: Intake/Exhaust
08-15-2012, 06:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 2,440
|
Forum: Intake/Exhaust
08-15-2012, 08:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 2,440
Exhaust damaged in wreck...looking for options
So my 370z was rear-ended last Friday and I dropped it off at the body shop yesterday to be repaired by the other guy's insurance. The muffler is being replaced, but so far they think the midpipe is...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions
05-16-2012, 07:56 AM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 2,672
Dayum! This must have been painful
Take a look at the Z in this Ebay ad for parts. This thing took a big smack. I hope this wasn't a member.
09 NISSAN 370Z R. REAR SUSPENSION CPE W/O CROSSMEMBER | eBay...
|
Forum: Engine & Drivetrain
02-25-2012, 02:40 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 3,193
|
Forum: Engine & Drivetrain
02-24-2012, 12:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 3,193
auto slipping between gears?
Over the past week or so I have noticed a few instances where, when the car is cold, I'll experience a "missed gear" in the 7AT while accelerating at a normal pace. What I mean is that when the car...
|
Forum: Exterior & Interior
12-18-2011, 04:17 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,237
|
Forum: Exterior & Interior
12-18-2011, 12:19 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,237
Packing foam imprint on new spoiler. Removable?
Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and how you removed it? I just received a spoiler I bought from "Thespoilercompany" on eBay and as soon as I removed it from it's foam wrapping I...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible)
11-29-2011, 10:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 34,015
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Warranty / Scheduled Maintenance / Servicing / Repairs
11-15-2011, 02:27 PM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 854
Question on Warrant paint repair
I have come clearcoat flaking off the hood and a few spots where it looks like bird crap etched the paint (actually, several spots). The local dealer had me go to their preferred body shop (decent...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible)
11-07-2011, 10:36 AM
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 34,015
|
Forum: Exhaust/Intake
10-13-2011, 08:13 AM
|
|
Replies: 406
Views: 39,031
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Pricing / Ordering Discussions
10-12-2011, 07:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 110
Views: 16,348
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible)
08-29-2011, 06:52 AM
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 34,015
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible)
08-24-2011, 06:14 AM
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 34,015
Mine went A little differently. I took the car...
Mine went A little differently. I took the car down and the service manager/salesman/paint "guy" looked at it. They agreed they needed to fix the front bumper (but never admitted to any touching up...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible)
08-22-2011, 11:32 AM
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 34,015
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Roadster (Convertible)
08-22-2011, 09:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 136
Views: 34,015
So yesterday I washed my Z (little over 30 days...
So yesterday I washed my Z (little over 30 days since bought new) and found a patch of peeling clearcoat on the front bumper. Hard to see in the picture, but it's very obvious when you're looking at...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Pricing / Ordering Discussions
07-18-2011, 07:34 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,148
I got a 2009 Touring with Auto/illuminated...
I got a 2009 Touring with Auto/illuminated doorsills/mudlfaps/floor and trunk mats. Mine DID have ~900 miles of test driving and going from one dealership to another. Still got the new warranty so...
|
Forum: Nissan 370Z Pricing / Ordering Discussions
07-13-2011, 06:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,148
|
Forum: New 370Z Owner
07-04-2011, 08:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,013
|
Forum: New 370Z Owner
07-04-2011, 08:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,013
Brand new 2009 blue Z
I've been wanting a Z since the poster I put on my wall in 1990 of a white 300Z. Today I finally found a 2009 that had been sitting on the lot at a dealer in Rock Hill, SC and bought it....
|