Nissan 370Z Forum  

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.43 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Spooler
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 09-05-2026, 11:21 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
I am too busy to give a chit. I got a day and the...

I am too busy to give a chit. I got a day and the rest of the week off and I need it.
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 09-04-2026, 07:35 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
Happy Memorial Day!!!

Happy Memorial Day!!!
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 08-17-2026, 09:30 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
LOL, Mt. Dew and Marlboro's. ...

LOL, Mt. Dew and Marlboro's.

LbNYgESNE7I?si=uLP5A8pXOTWGg3G9
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 08-12-2026, 11:32 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
Off this week. Been working outside trimming...

Off this week. Been working outside trimming trees, mowing grass, etc. Sweating my tail off. Made a trip to Lowe's for some EGO electric goodies to help with the task. I need to cut down some...
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 07-28-2026, 08:25 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
I miss those days. Such a fun road to drive. ...

I miss those days. Such a fun road to drive.

G1-tX8zWoc0?si=0LAM2A0C4YkzZtvB
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 07-12-2026, 05:57 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
I just replace my Kenmore Elite refrigerator evap...

I just replace my Kenmore Elite refrigerator evap fan motor today. It was noisy as heck. The bushings were shot. Low and behold the freaking condenser fan motor is now making noise. I knew I should...
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 07-08-2026, 07:44 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
LOL GcZJ1bpreIw?si=5KEMmPkD9kjntjcL

LOL

GcZJ1bpreIw?si=5KEMmPkD9kjntjcL
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 07-05-2026, 10:35 AM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
L-I-B, I knows who you is. LOL :rofl2:

L-I-B, I knows who you is. LOL

:rofl2:
Forum: Forced Induction 07-03-2026, 11:49 PM
Replies: 5,702
Views: 618,043
Posted By Spooler
Went out tonight and had some rolling antilag...

Went out tonight and had some rolling antilag fun. I need to drive my car more. My body loses it conditioning for 800whp and up. Freaking neck be straining, vision gets blurry and goes to tunnel...
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 07-01-2026, 09:55 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
I went and got my certifications for oil sample...

I went and got my certifications for oil sample testing. I am a certified Oil Pecker tester. I get a little oil on my hands and if it leaves a blister, It is time to change the oil. LOL
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 06-20-2026, 12:25 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
LOL. Don't let this be you. ...

LOL. Don't let this be you.

2175qm-IriA?si=DeyhZtnEPHWxBM-t
Forum: Engine & Drivetrain 06-16-2026, 12:33 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 327
Posted By Spooler
The pressurized systems are very easy to bleed...

The pressurized systems are very easy to bleed the air out. Never saw a need for a vacuum bleeder.
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 06-13-2026, 09:57 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 388
Posted By Spooler
Rear subframe, Yes. Everyone does. Go with Z1...

Rear subframe, Yes. Everyone does. Go with Z1 poly or SPL solid. I like the Z1 poly more.
Forum: DIY Section (Do-It-Yourself) 06-12-2026, 09:57 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 14,771
Posted By Spooler
Yes, that will work.

Yes, that will work.
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 06-12-2026, 07:37 AM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
Crap, a gallon of oil for my diesels has gone up...

Crap, a gallon of oil for my diesels has gone up $10.00 dollars more a gallon. I used to do oil/filter changes on both my trucks for a little over $350 dollars. Now it has jumped up to $478. Ugg, no...
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 06-11-2026, 12:28 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
Time to stock up on oil again to be ready for the...

Time to stock up on oil again to be ready for the August oil changes. I change once a year. I never put enough mileage on my vehicles since working from home.
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 06-04-2026, 08:41 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
I haven't driven the car in 2 months beside...

I haven't driven the car in 2 months beside moving it out the carport to wash, etc. I have had it out the last 2 days and enjoyed myself.
Forum: Forced Induction 06-02-2026, 12:02 AM
Replies: 5,702
Views: 618,043
Posted By Spooler
I also did a tuned OS Giken 3.3 LSD diff. You...

I also did a tuned OS Giken 3.3 LSD diff. You need to source an auto diff and buy the 3.3 from OS Giken. They are the only ones that offer a 3.3 clutch style LSD. For $150 they will tune it for you...
Forum: Forced Induction 06-01-2026, 11:52 PM
Replies: 5,702
Views: 618,043
Posted By Spooler
This worked like a champ. If you want to keep...

This worked like a champ. If you want to keep your car low, do this to correct the rear camber issues under squat. I can lay down 17psi of boost in the top of 2nd gear. You can call them up and they...
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 06-01-2026, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6,545
Views: 774,966
Posted By Spooler
LOL, When I had my rear subframe pickup points...

LOL, When I had my rear subframe pickup points modded and the SPL spherical bearings installed MA called me and said it would be expensive. I said do it, I am not doing it. LOL Best money I ever...
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 06-01-2026, 01:09 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 835
Posted By Spooler
They are good to 800whp depending on what turbos...

They are good to 800whp depending on what turbos you get. Over that and they need modifications to correct issues that arise.
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 06-01-2026, 07:31 AM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
Hanging in there.

Hanging in there.
Forum: Nissan 370Z General Discussions 05-31-2026, 10:12 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 835
Posted By Spooler
The real problem with the platform is that there...

The real problem with the platform is that there is no recipe for success. Every kit out there has limitations. For a track car, it would require a good bit of custom work. It's not cheap. I can tell...
Forum: The Lounge (Off Topic) 05-31-2026, 09:04 PM
Replies: 5,580
Views: 353,755
Posted By Spooler
You doing alright Rusty? It has been a while. I...

You doing alright Rusty? It has been a while. I saw your videos on YouTube from Rousch Creek.
Forum: Forced Induction 05-31-2026, 08:58 PM
Replies: 5,702
Views: 618,043
Posted By Spooler
Car is still running well. Work has me super...

Car is still running well. Work has me super busy. Since they started laying folks off back in 2023, We went from 50 Engineers down to 24. The workload is massive.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2