Nissan 370Z Forum  

Another new Fl. Z owner

I was looking to purchase a new Camaro SS, infact I was on my way to the dealership to order one but the night before, I saw pictures and read

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > Introduction > New 370Z Owner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
BBALL99 is on a distinguished road
Default Another new Fl. Z owner

I was looking to purchase a new Camaro SS, infact I was on my way to the dealership to order one but the night before, I saw pictures and read about the new 370 and I thought that I really would at least like to test drive it. Well I walk in the showroom and if seeing is believing, believe me when I say, pictures and videos just don't do the new 370z justice.
If you haven't seen the 370 in person you need to see it to feel it. I took it for a test drive and this is one tight, soilid little sports car. I am a previous 1972 240 Z owner and test drove a 350 3 or 4 years back but nothing compares to this car except maybe the Cayman.
Well after 3 days of negotiation they decided to sell me one. They didn't have the color with the options I wanted so they began a dealer search and located it a week later and 400 miles away had it trucked in.
I took delivery of it and haven't stop smiling since. Well thats my story. Silver, 7AT, Sport
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370Z 3.jpg (37.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by BBALL99; 09-25-2009 at 09:43 PM.
BBALL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
Jason is on a distinguished road

Congrats. I was also shopping around for a camaro ss and got a pg 7at sport. Where in fl are you? I'm in Miami lakes and ended up getting mine from Naples.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: O9Sprt/Touring,p-51
StLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond reputeStLRedrider has a reputation beyond repute

congrats, we need to see some pictures
Old 09-10-2009, 06:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Congratulations and welcome! Post up some pics of your new Z!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Congrats. I was also shopping around for a camaro ss and got a pg 7at sport. Where in fl are you? I'm in Miami lakes and ended up getting mine from Naples.
I got mine from ft.myers Nissan, but live in Naples. I bought a PW 370Z m/t with the sport package. Ft.myers gave me a great deal, and naples Nissan did not want to give any deals off it & they acted kinda shady over there.
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome and Congrats!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z silver 6spd
aling lukring is on a distinguished road

cool another fl owner.i dont see 370z's in my area except at the dealership.it feels kinda cool when your the only one driving it and no one knows what car it is.
aling lukring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
BBALL99 is on a distinguished road

I live in the Land o Lakes Wesley Chapesl area just north of Tampa. I purchesed the 370Z from Wesleiy Chapel Nissan (DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THEM) the Salesman was great but their Sales Management played a lot of games.
BBALL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: nismo 370z black.
juan05 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBALL99 View Post
I was looking to purchase a new Camaro SS, infact I was on my way to the dealership to order one but the night before, I saw pictures and read about the new 370 and I thought that I really would at least like to test drive it. Well I walk in the showroom and if seeing is believing, believe me when I say, pictures and videos just don't do the new 370z justice.
If you haven't seen the 370 in person you need to see it to feel it. I took it for a test drive and this is one tight, soilid little sports car. I am a previous 1972 240 Z owner and test drove a 350 3 or 4 years back but nothing compares to this car except maybe the Cayman.
Well after 3 days of negotiation they decided to sell me one. They didn't have the color with the options I wanted so they began a dealer search and located it a week later and 400 miles away had it trucked in.
I took delivery of it and haven't stop smiling since. Well thats my story. Silver, 7AT, Sport
juan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

welcome

thats pretty close to how it went for me i almost bought the challenger then changed to the camaro then saw the z and the rest is history...
Old 09-19-2009, 12:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

I was dead set on a Camaro 2SS/RS, but I was pissed when I went to the dealership and they quoted me like $50,000 when a month earlier the GM quoted me "not a penny over MSRP" Bunch of BS but maybe I should have waited as I was trying to get one, when you had to order one then wait like 3 months to maybe get it. I figured I'll just get a Camaro when I'm alil older and GM is doing better. By then they will prob have a better redesign of the Camaro or I could find an old one for cheap.
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z
cptspeed will become famous soon enough

Hey bball. Im from zephyrhills. Test drove one at wc nissan. But Ferman drove to miami to get my red sport. Im a member of the 350zclub of florida. Come to a meet on the 2nd friday of each month at Brandon nissan. we are going to deals gap in october. check out our website at 350zclubofflorida.com
cptspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' 370z MB 6spd
bradz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBALL99 View Post
I live in the Land o Lakes Wesley Chapesl area just north of Tampa. I purchesed the 370Z from Wesleiy Chapel Nissan (DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THEM) the Salesman was great but their Sales Management played a lot of games.
We should get together sometimes. I used to go in Land O' lakes my friend lives there.
bradz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: Graphite Bullet
dcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond reputedcrew1x has a reputation beyond repute

congrats!

2009 PG 6MT Sports Stillen Gen3 CAI | Stillen CBE | AMS Short Shifter | Nismo Brace Kit
dcrew1x is offline   Reply With Quote