View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #5448 (permalink)
bboypuertoroc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 Evo IX GSR
bboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
We will most likely use Garrett turbos, Tial waste gates/BOV's and cast manifolds...
You should try using FPReds or Blacks. They outflow the hell out of the 20Gs GReddy uses and spool WAY better. I know one FPBlack is good for 9's on an Evo... I'm sure 2 combined with 3.7l of displacement would make for a torque-heavy, fast spooling combo with a great powerband AND have great top-end (hell, I it 30psi by ~4500rpm on a 2.0 and it pulls like a raped ape to 8k). Plus, the turbos weigh much less than 30Rs/35Rs and flow only 1cfm less than your average 35R and also have a smaller profile.

Just an idea.

ALSO

I'm a huge fan of your exhaust. There's a certain video of a white 370 that had it installed at a dealership and they actually made a "commercial" about it (and other things)... pretty sure you've seen it. Anyways, the sound made my pants feel funny. DO ******* WANT when I get my Z at year's end.