View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 07:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen128 View Post
I was at the dealership today and spoke with the sales manager who gave me a deal on a 2010 Touring + Sport 370z in back. I told him I would not pay anything more than invoice and he said he could give me invoice price OTD. The deal was tempting and I almost locked it in but I didn't because I am tempted to buy a Nismo edition instead.

What would you guys recommend? Would you buy a Touring + Sport and spend the cash to modify or buy a 2011 Nismo?

The only reason the Nismo appeals to me is because of the look and the fact that it is limited and I won't see many around.

Also I plan on modifying it either way because it would see some track time and the occasional drag strip.
I liked the touring/sport better than the Nismo, so I bought it. The Nismo has not fared so well in the car magazines. The Nismo look is special but you can buy an amuse kit or it's equivalent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Are you a homosexual?
Has a girl ever been rude to you?

Point made.
(unless you are indeed gay, in which case, why are you still gay since by your own admission a guy was rude to you?)
I read this twice and said wtf each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
You missed the entire gist of my post, I think. I was basically saying if one rude woman hasn't turned you gay, then one rude Mitsu salesman shouldn't turn you against the entire brand.
I was glad to get the explanation a few posts down.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote