View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #21 (permalink)
DRoc7822
Base Member

Drives: 08 Mazdaspeed 3
DRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond reputeDRoc7822 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by npdabest View Post
Salesmen will say anything to get a sale. I've had experience with this at Mazda, Infiniti, and Nissan. Only Lexus and Honda hasn't cheated me so far. Of course, YMMV.

I had a Nissan dealer tell me KBB gives prices for private sales only. What we are giving you is realistic numbers.
Oh well I know they will say nething.. Im not really surprised at that. Im just surprised that they pretty much told me they couldnt help me whatsoever with anything. This is the 2nd dealership that has done that. And it was kinda like... we both know your make money off the trade in and it just didnt seem to afffect him. Maybe dealers around here are different and dont like making sales lol. Ok Im upside down in the car right now.. but with the downpayment I was putting down, the guy acted like even if I put down 10k it wouldnt matter. Like no bank would cover 1300 in negative equity.
DRoc7822 is offline   Reply With Quote