Thread: 5600 Miles
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educ8r View Post
I hit 5600 miles today, I purchased my 370Z on January 2, 2009. I'm quite satisfied with the car. Of course the wrong wheel locks were put on and I had a flat and yes the wheel lock did BREAK! I went to the dealership and they gave me G37 wheel locks!

I damaged a tire and had to replace it, it was extremely hard finding that tire in city of 2,000,000+ people. Nissan wanted to charge $400 for one and of course they didn't have it in stock. I chose run flats, the ride isn't too rough but there is a difference. Those tires are HUGE, I really didn't notice until they were taken off the car. I read a lot of complaints about road noise, that doesn't bother me.
I KNEW this would happen to someone eventually! Breaking the lock when a flat occurred, that is.

Also, that price for the tire is about right. Its not the size, so much that its an awkward size. I bet the price of an 18 or 20" equivalent is cheaper...