View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #55 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan05 View Post
all i said was jappanesse had better quality. ok american cars have a couple that not enough to beat jappanesse. at the end we will see if gm actually survives this economic problem. i doubt it. but you never know. intul this labor unions actually start doing some real labors except of working just to work. then maybe just maybe american cars will actually be in competition to other foreign cars. till then japan owns. lol
GM will survive - there are far too many jobs that depend on GM and the other companies to simply let them disappear. The government will save them, GM will trim their fat (like Saturn, Pontiac and Hummer), and we all will move on. Hopefully, GM will be a little bit wiser this time around and focus their money on improving fit and finish, rather than making 10 billion models of the same car using the same platforms. They have LOTS of quality vehicles, its just a matter of improving them.

*sigh* But you're young I can tell. Im not that old either, but I remember back when I was all for GM and nothing but, just because my family was all GM. Thankfully I matured and realized theres a lot more to getting a good car than simply assuming that all vehicles from a certain part of the world are bad or good simply because they come from there