View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d02808045 View Post

we bought a Lexus in Plano Texas (Part Place Lexus), when we took delivery of the car, it's missing a function (back up assist). I contact the General Manger and he was extremely customer services kind of attitude. Apologize and end up special order a new vehicle for us (because this function can't be installed after market), that's an honest mistake my friend!!!.....unlike the general manager at that Grapevine, don't even want to try to apologize....Next time my wife want a new lexus, this will be the place I will return....
That's the dealership my brother works at. They have won national awards for customer service, awarded by GW Bush. If you have an old Lexus that you did not buy there you can still go by for some free coffee and some form of breakfast and they'll clean your car, for free.

See Below:
Park Place Lexus Receives 2005 Presidential Award for Quality and Performance Excellence
President George W. Bush and Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez announced six organizations as recipients of the 2005 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the nation’s highest Presidential honor for quality and organizational performance excellence.

The 2005 Baldrige Award recipients are: Sunny Fresh Foods, Inc., Monticello, Minn. (manufacturing); DynMcDermott Petroleum Operations, New Orleans, La. (service); Park Place Lexus, Grapevine and Plano, Texas (small business); Richland College, Dallas, Texas (education); Jenks Public Schools, Jenks, Okla. (education); and Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kalamazoo, Mich. (health care)

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote