View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 04:27 PM   #967 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I heard about someone who died from a motorcycle accident. Since he tested positive for Covid, that was his cause of death.

I seem to remember that hospitals were getting government money for Covid treatments.

I work for a golf course and deemed “essential workers”. While we weren’t mandated to get the jab, we were STRONGLY advised to get it (nudge nudge, wink wink).

It still pisses me off that I was expected to put an experimental drug in my body so a bunch of clowns could play golf on their year long paid vacation. And before anyone goes off… I’m not an anti-vaxer.

Small pox, polio, mumps, etc. all vaccines that were tested and actually work. I read about a lot of these diseases that we had basically wiped out are making a comeback due to all the illegal immigrants flooding our borders who are NOT vaccinated.

But that’s a rant for another day.
Hospitals were getting $35,000 per covid patient. The more covid patients, the more fed money.

We only got the shots because of the traveling we did. It was easy getting into Mexico, but a bitch getting out. Had to be tested 3 days before leaving. But the hoops you had to jump through with the paperwork. Spent a week at a resort. It was nice with only 50% limit. No kids. Same thing on our Alaska cruise.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote