View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 08:39 PM   #643 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
:youicon18:

These points are redeemable for stuff??
When you get to 268XXXX reps. You are maxed out on receiving more rep points. The max number of reps you can get is based on your post count. Everytime you get over 500 posts once you are maxed out. You get 1 rep.

For an example. I have 34,209 posts and 2684434 reps. For me to get anymore reps. I need to have 34,500 posts to receive 1 rep. You can rep me all you want, but it will not increase my rep count.

Now for you who are not maxed out. The number of rep points per given rep is based on the number of reps you have. Say if you have 2,000 reps. Your reps are worth about 100 rep points. For me to give reps. Each of my reps are worth 3,400+ rep points.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 07-19-2023 at 08:46 PM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote