View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 04:01 AM   #10014 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Not much of an alcohol guy myself, but I've heard there are much better choices than Bud Light?

In regards to transgenders, I don't have anything against them as people and not denying their humanity, but, I will NOT recognize the post-op gender identity to which they claim to be. I will 100% address you as "sir" or "ma'am" based on your natural-born gender. You go into the wrong public bathroom, esp. if you go into the wrong bathroom and my wifey is in there, we're going to have a very big problem. If you were born a female, you are a female; if you were born a male, you are a male. Just because you can change something legally and anatomically (the physical aspects) doesn't make it right biologically.
There is only 2 genders. Everything else is a counterfeit. They make up less than 1 percent of the population. Yet they want the most attention.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html