View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 05:26 PM   #7625 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
Anybody else find it funny that all these younglings that identify as, helicopters, animals, aliens and non-binary. That when their bones are dug up 1000 years from now they will all be labeled as male or female by people 1000x smarter than them.

It's also one helluva a point to make when debating the "intellectuals" of this day and age.
Hey.....wait a minute. When I retired. I had to fill out paperwork for the company. When the paperwork ask what race I was. I put down Alien-Hybrid for chit and giggles. The paperwork got kicked back. I did it again. Kicked back again. After the 3rd time, the company kept it.

If you put your hand on something hot, and you get burned. You know not to do it again. But when you did it a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time, and you keep getting burned. You're a f#$king idiot. And need to be put in a state hospital, in a round padded room. Because you can't take care of yourself.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html