View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Discharging firearms in this part of the State is legal and I can’t prove who actually did it. Just moved here a month ago, but I have my suspicions, and I don’t think it was an accident either.

Safe lite was able to replace the glass yesterday, a couple of weeks before what they originally told me, which was cool.

And yes, you were right, my insurance went up $10 a month. Haven’t had a claim in 20+ years so I don’t know if the price hike was do to the claim or the move.
Glad you got it replaced sooner than later.

If it was me. and I knew who did it. I would be repaying the favor about 3 months later. Give them time to forget about it. The next door neighbor who broke the windshield in my one car couldn't figure out why his windshield kept cracking a year later. I waited one year to the day. He went through 6 windshields in 6 months. The guy had the nerve to ask me if I thought it was bad installs and causing stress in the glass.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote