View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 09:31 AM   #524 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Q60awdSPORT View Post
On my 92 pump tune I have zero problems making, and holding about 10.5-11psi with zero creep on the BOV/MAC, And 13psi with zero creep on my E40 tune which is used 99.9% of the time after tuning the 92 pump tune. The BOV was loud when off throttle and at 2.5k+ rpm, so I made a silencer can’t even hear BOV now except immediately off throttle at high rpm, and also routes the air opposite side of filter, possibly helps temps overall not dumping hot charge air all over everything

I have a g37 so a little different possibly but I got a 90 degree elbow and routed the filter behind the front grill right above the intercooler. l get all that direct cool air.
I have zero IAT/charge temp/heat soak issues, coolant issues etc… doing multiple high speed pulls back to back in hot weather.
I routed the exhaust from the BOV to dump under the car but it is still pretty noisy. What is the silencer you mention?

I've considered using the brake duct cutouts on my front bumper to allow additional direct cooler air flow to the filter..

So far no overheating issues on my setup.