View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 06:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
Didn't want to derail this thread I've read very conflicting stories about mishimoto here so I was thinking that if I do everything dilligently and install a pressure gauge I should be fine - but OK, I'll check into other options, I believe you guys.

So regarding the gauge pressure sensor - I'd just replace the factory one with the gauge sensor and that should be it? Excuse my ignorance, just want to make sure I got it right. Also, thanks for the patience and info!
Put a tee in where the sensor is at now. For a gauge. Make sure it reads over 100 psi. On cold starts, the oil pressure will be 105 to 115 psi. 7,000 rpms, the pressure will be over 90 psi.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote