View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 10:39 PM   #6564 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Doing quite well actually. I feel great and I go for my 12 month post treatment scans in about 3 weeks. If all is well and I believe it will be, I then only have to get scanned every 4 months for year #2

My actual primary Doc shook my hand when I saw him recently and said, “Eric, a year ago I never thought I would see you again as you had less than a 20% chance, based on all the reoccurrences, but here you are still…”.

My team of Cancer Doctors claim that I made it because I had no other underlying pre-existing conditions at all. That and I wanted to beat it.

A lot of their other patients are in sad shape to begin with and they just give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post

strongest person I know.. hands down.

At times I thought we would lose you. But you kept hanging in there through sheer will power. God put you on this earth to be an example of will power. My hat is off to you. I don't know how many other people would be willing to go through what you have. Think most would have quit. Just don't drop off the radar. Everytime you do. We think the worst. We need more pictures of you with a monkey sitting on your shoulder.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html