View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 03:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
As far as input shafts. Well that list is getting long. Let's see. Mr. Squeeze did it on the streets. SOHO, a 900+whp car that MA-Motorsports built broke 2 input shafts, and a couple of more that I don't remember the details of. I am not sure how many transmission SOHO has broken trying to get them to live at the drag strip. Input shaft, 3rd gears out the wazo, and first gear.
Marky that lives about an hour north from me broke the input shaft on the street. He has a FI twin turbo stage 2. Making about 600 ft lbs. Said he was in 5th. Romped down on the loud pedal at about 2000 rpm. Got to about 6000 rpm. Hit a bump and the rear tires caught some air time. When the tires came back down a got traction. It snapped the input shaft. He also has twisted the input shaft on the 2nd tranny.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote