View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 06:05 AM   #5732 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Glad to see you are doing better since your visit to the chop shop…. And certainly glad about the “no cancer”… Great news

(Would love to hear more about renting house boats on Lake Powell…. That seems like a pretty good idea….)
Thanks. I'm bouncing back fairly quickly. The sudden weight loss had me worried, along with the pain. Have 5 holes in my left belly area. Have a stent from the kidney to the bladder. Last time I had one in. I was ready to kill who ever after a week of having it in. This time, it's not too bad. As I don't feel it rubbing the inside of the bladder.

Lake Powell is a great place to go boating and fishing. But right now it's 170ft below full pool. Lone Rock Beach has no water there now. Last time we renting a 75ft house boat for the week. This time we're renting 2-55ft house boats for a week. It's about $6K for each. We're splitting the cost 4 ways for our boat.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html