View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 05:51 PM   #819 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO! Hate is a strong word and yes it is out there. I have made it known who I am rooting for. That said I give Max his do where it is deserved. Lewis represents a lot more to me than him being the best driver of all times. Max represents next and the return to the same as before. His is young and his face is the color of the majority! Just like golf, many hated Tiger as he got closer to Jack's record. Many hated Mohammed Ali for being the greatest of all time. Max needs Lewis more than the other way around. His march to the pinnacle of F1 would not have the flair it does, if there is no Lewis. Hate him, no but I don't have to like him either.

As for Red Bull vs MB, let the fire rage. Multi-billion dollar companies battling for supremacy, come on now! That is just funny to get jacked up over that. All things are fair as long as you can get away with it. I have said it before. If you ain't cheating, you ain't winning. Everyone is looking for an edge. RB should have won this thing months ago. The winner in the RB saga is Vettel. He left at the perfect time and until Max wins four championships, Vettel is the greatest RB driver in their history.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote