View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 11:16 PM   #50 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytian9 View Post
I got you guys. And I don't want to be there.
I will get the 2015 N/A one, and finish the cooling mods before track days.

Are these need to done before track days?
Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler,Brake Cooling kit, Brake Ducts, Diff Cooler, diff cover, SPL Solid Diff bushing kit.

These will be better to have I guess.
Z1 Power Steering Cooler,
[Z1 Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line Not needed
ZSpeed Aluminum Under Pan Diffuser,
Hotchkis Billet Sway Bar Brackets, Option
Hotchkis rear Sway Bar, Not needed
Spl rear end link,
SPL Rear Knuckle Monoball Bushings.
Start off with a 34 oil cooler. Good brake pads. Brake fluid. Some like Motul 600, or 660. Wrap the clutch line down by the exhaust with insulation. This will help from boiling the fluid. Bleed the clutch fluid with Motul 600 or 660. After you get faster, add parts as needed.

The brake ducts will come after a few trackdays.

If you inspect the rear diff and see a black streak on it. The rear diff bushing has failed. You then have a choice of different diff bushings. Solid or poly. I have the solid SPL in mine. At this point. when doing the diff bushing. You can change the diff cover. Be a good time to change the oem VLSD to a better LSD. There is a couple of them you can pick from. The diff cooler is for when you are using a clutch type LSD for the most part. Something like the OS Giken, Nismo Pro, Cusco. I have the OS Giken LSD.

The power steering cooler is not a bad idea. I have one. tip. Only fill it to the fill line. If you add more then that. You will have a mess on your hands when the steering fluid heats up and expanses. It will flow out of the cap.

Read some build threads. It will help you out. Here's mine.

Rusty's Nismo Journal

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote