View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 11:40 AM   #4273 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Rusty is it both kidneys? How is your creatine?
What type of surgical procedure? They need to put stents?
Why the long surgical date? I believe thats an emergency procedure that need to be done immediately! You dont want to be suffering in pain that long. Plus you dont want the kidney to choke that long and failure of the kidney.

Im praying for you dude!!!
It's my left kidney. I have to watch my liquid intake. Can't down a couple of 16 oz'ers in a row anymore. I'll have a stent in place after surgery for 6 weeks or so. The plan is to poke a couple of holes in me to remove the scar tissue, redo the duct at the kidney. Fix the part of the kidney that is damaged. The only time I'm in pain is when I drink too much too soon. Then about an hour to so later. The pressure builds because the kidney can't drain fast enough. The long wait is because the surgeon is booked into Jan.

I always thought it was kidney stones. It felt like kidney stones. But after all the testing. The kidney isn't draining fast enough.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html