View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 12:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnixalot View Post
I have a Nismo 1.5 way with all clutches engaged and I am using the OS Giken fluid with it. It is an.....interesting drive when it comes to roundabouts (of which there are a ton here). I have been considering dropping the diff to deactivate one clutch on each side as it is still pretty noticeable trying to part throttle through a turn.

The OS Giken fluid did calm it down considerably, before it was like gun shots out back and don't even think about driving it 2 way on the street.

When I put the hammer down though, it's awesome.
You think the Nismo unit is interesting on the street. Ever drive a vehicle with a Detroit Lock in it? It can be down right scary at first. Going into and coming out of corners. It will bang and clang, and wiggle the rear. Mid corner. Lift off the gas, and it will pull the front towards the inside. Step on the gas and it will push the front towards the outside.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote