View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannyl81 View Post
So I got the first flash of the ECU done. Went out for a drive to see if there were any problems/issues with due to the flash....all was good.
Then thought I would practice the "pull"...see what happens.

Was on a two lane road....no other traffic....stopped...put trans into 3rd gear...brought RPM up to 2500 and attempted to take-off. Could not keep RPM above 2500 as clutch engaged....but got car going, then pressed pedal to floor....holy crap!!....drove over a cattle guard...rear tires spun...traction control lite illuminates....hit pavement again...holy crap!!....saw a red light flash on the tach and saw speedo at 90mph....removed foot from pedal and coasted down to 50mph......holy crap this car can go!!!

Will definitely have to do this on the highway......
Dude......this would make a story line in a book. I can't believe you actually did this. Wish you would have a video of this.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote