View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 02:04 PM   #4386 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuero370z View Post
Even on 1300s I notice a difference with higher ethanol content. Car just runs more crisp and seems to deliver the power more linear. Ignite red is the bees knees but for daily driven tt Z it’s a bit outa budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I started running Ignite about four or five years ago. Not a lot of people were using it then. I was having issues with pump e85 because there wasn't an e85 fuel pump then and the fuel was dirty so it created fuel pump and injector issues. I was on ID1050 injectors then. That's when I decided to go with Ignite 114 or Ignite Red as they call it now. The issues went away and the performance gain was noticeable without a tune. When I took the Z back to Seb for fuel system upgrades and a retune he was like WTF, that fuel is awesome. He was able to add more timing and lower my boost to reach the same level of performance. He started using it and recommending it to others after that and a couple of customer tunes who were running it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote