View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:46 PM   #3098 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The Great Resignation is under full swing...... Demanding folks go back to the office and demanding they get their shots or else. It is going to get ugly. Me, not bothering me a bit. Plan on getting my shots anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
The 'requirement' to get the vax is also driving the shortages we are seeing. Lots of union truck drivers are saying 'up yours' when places like Tyson won't let them on the lots to pick up loads unless they are vaxxed. Why do you think USPS was made exempt from the vax? They threatened to strike and I suspect the Teamsters are telling their drivers to not pickup loads from companies requiring the vax. The decision to get the shot or not, should be personal. Federal over-reach started the Civil War...
This is just the start. As more companies requiring employees to be vaxxed. More people will not get it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html