View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 11:45 AM   #23 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
So I’ll just throw in my experience as I’m similar setup with aem pumps in radium kit running 51 psi, stillen intake, stillen exhaust, Bosch ev14 550cc injectors tuned by seb and on e85 and my idle is completely fine so I’d say just a hunch but less to do with running e85 on a z and more to do with the 1050 injectors. That’s a lot of injector for an NA car anyway and from what I’ve ever heard and read is the larger the injector the harder it is to get a controlled idle as that’s where the engine is pickiest and the hardest point to control a large injector.
That was my thoughts too. Too big of injectors. That's why I asked about the injector dwell time. Dwell at WOT should be around 80 to 90%. If it's more, the injectors are not big enough and will lean out the mixture. If it's less, The injectors are too big and will cause idling issues.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote