View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 10:34 AM   #1998 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
I looked at this... Is this something you had on your Z too?

Not sure if I would trust having a valve spring on my oil drain plug for the sake of convenience...I look at it as a POF I can do w/o. With that said, there are very few negative reviews, however, most of them point to leaks and fitment issues. Just be careful... would hate to see you lose an engine from a $30 dollar part. I'd be interested in hearing if this works for you.

Half the fun of changing my oil is whether or not I drop the oil drain plug in the pan or not.
At the power plant. We put valves on the oil drains of some of the equipment. But we also installed pipe plugs in the end as insurance.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html